- Membership Services
- How to Become a Member in Alberta
- Fees & Refunds
- Membership & Indemnity Program Renewals
- Member & Indemnity Certificates
- Status & Contact Information Changes
- Indemnity & Indemnity Exemptions
- Internationally Trained Lawyers
- Professional Corporations (PCs)
- Limited Liability Partnerships (LLPs)
- Forms for Lawyers
- Student Services
- Alberta Lawyers Indemnity Association (ALIA)
- Continuing Professional Development
- Practice Advisors
- Trust Accounting & Safety
- Responsible Lawyers
- Filing Requirements
- Anti-Money Laundering Model Rules
- Forms for Financial Records, Accounts & Trusts
- Trust Safety: FAQ
- Practice Management Consultations
- Equity Ombudsperson
- Fraud & Loss Prevention
- Approved Legal Services Providers
- Making A Payment
The ALIA financial statements and budgets are approved each year by the ALIA Board. In addition, the financial statements and budgets of ALIA and the Alberta Lawyers Insurance Exchange (ALIEX) were approved by the ALIEX Advisory Board prior to July 1, 2019. As of June 30, 2019, ALIEX has been wound down.
If you have any questions, please contact the Law Society of Alberta’s Accounting Department.
*Some interactive elements of this document are currently unavailable online, but can be obtained by contacting the Law Society of Alberta.
For older Financial Reports, please contact Information Management Services at 403.229.4700.