- Become a Lawyer
- Application & Admission
- Bar Admission Program
- Bar Call & Enrolment
- General Process
- Visiting Lawyers
- Membership Services
- Billing Cycles, Filing Deadlines and Other Key Dates
- Status Options & Contact Information Changes
- Making a Payment to the Law Society
- Membership & Indemnity Program Renewals
- Member & Indemnity Certificates
- Indemnity & Indemnity Exemptions
- Professional Corporations (PCs)
- Limited Liability Partnerships (LLPs)
- Alberta Lawyers Indemnity Association (ALIA)
- Continuing Professional Development
- Practice Advisors
- Trust Accounting & Safety
- Responsible Lawyers
- Filing Requirements
- Anti-Money Laundering Model Rules
- Forms for Financial Records, Accounts & Trusts
- Trust Safety: FAQ
- Practice Management Consultations
- Equity Ombudsperson
- Fraud & Loss Prevention
- Approved Legal Services Providers
- Forms & Certificates
The ALIA financial statements and budgets are approved each year by the ALIA Board. In addition, the financial statements and budgets of ALIA and the Alberta Lawyers Insurance Exchange (ALIEX) were approved by the ALIEX Advisory Board prior to July 1, 2019. As of June 30, 2019, ALIEX has been wound down.
If you have any questions, please contact the Law Society of Alberta’s Accounting Department.
*Some interactive elements of this document are currently unavailable online, but can be obtained by contacting the Law Society of Alberta.
For older Financial Reports, please contact Information Management Services at 403.229.4700.