Jointly presented by the Law Society of Alberta and the Canadian Bar Association – Alberta, these prestigious awards shine a light on the outstanding contributions Alberta lawyers provide.
- Legal Scholarship
- Pro Bono Legal Service
- Service to the Community
- Service to the Profession
2018 Distinguished Service Award Recipients
Pictured (left-right): Jenny McMordie (CBA AB President); Ed Ma; Wendy Best, QC; Professor Barbara Billingsley; Brianna Guenther; Anthony Young, QC (Law Society President)
The Alberta Branch and the Law Society of Alberta are pleased to announce the 2018 Distinguished Service Award recipients:
- Professor Barbara Billingsley – Legal Scholarship
- Ed Ma – Pro Bono Legal Service
- Brianna Guenther – Service to the Community
- Wendy Best, QC – Service to the Profession
2019 Distinguished Service Awards
Do you have someone you would like to nominate? The 2019 Distinguished Service Awards nomination period is not yet open. Check back in Fall 2018.