- About Us
- Executive Leadership Team
- Board & Committees
- Key Initiatives
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives
- The Future of Professional Development
- Indigenous Initiatives
- Indigenous Land Acknowledgements
- Truth and Reconciliation Commission Call to Action #27
- Indigenous Advisory Committee
- Indigenous Summer Student Program
- Indigenous Mentorship Program
- Indigenous Cultural Competency Resources
- Innovation Sandbox
- Annual & Financial Reports
- Strategic Plan
- Awards & Scholarships
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact Us
As part of the Law Society’s strategic goal of equity, diversity and inclusion, we are committed to removing barriers to accessing Law Society resources, programs and services.
As part of that commitment, all Law Society websites and resources strive to meet Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1). WCAG 2.1 are the internationally-recognized standards to make web content more accessible to people with disabilities. The Law Society conducts regular audits of all web content for WCAG compliance and works to address any issues in a timely manner.
If you have trouble accessing Law Society websites or resources, please contact us for additional support.