A successful mentoring relationship will help lawyers to:
- Develop practical skills.
- Discuss career management issues.
- Contribute to their sense of integrity.
- Increase their knowledge of legal customs.
- Use best practices and highest ideals in the practice of law.
Mentees drive the conversations. They identify the professional skills, knowledge, attributes or the capabilities they need to improve their success and effectiveness as a lawyer. Register as a Mentee.
Mentors ask questions. They listen. They may review material to better appreciate the mentee’s strengths and weaknesses. They use their own experiences to identify and help the mentee overcome challenges and guide decision-making. Register as a Mentor.
For questions, comments or concerns, please email Mentor Connect or call us at 1.800.661.9003.