- About Us
- Executive Leadership Team
- Board & Committees
- Key Initiatives
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives
- The Future of Professional Development
- Indigenous Initiatives
- Indigenous Land Acknowledgements
- Truth and Reconciliation Commission Call to Action #27
- Indigenous Advisory Committee
- Indigenous Summer Student Program
- Indigenous Mentorship Program
- Indigenous Cultural Competency Resources
- Innovation Sandbox
- Annual & Financial Reports
- Strategic Plan
- Awards & Scholarships
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact Us
Indigenous law students who wish to participate in the program and meet the applicant criteria are invited to apply.
To register for this program, you must be a law student of First Nations, Inuit or Métis descent. You must also be enrolled in your second year (2L) of law school, with 2L completion in April 2022.
Qualifying Students must submit their application directly to the employers you have selected in your ISSP Student Registration Form.
Firms/organizations interested in participating in the ISSP program can apply here.
The 2L Employer listing below will be updated as firm/organizations applications are received. Please note that opportunities are listed in order of application deadline.
There are no listings currently open at this time.