- About Us
- Executive Leadership Team
- Board & Committees
- Key Initiatives
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives
- Indigenous Initiatives
- Indigenous Land Acknowledgements
- Truth and Reconciliation Commission Call to Action #27
- Indigenous Summer Student Program
- Indigenous Mentorship Program
- Indigenous Cultural Competency Resources
- Indigenous Initiatives Counsel
- Innovation Sandbox
- Annual & Financial Reports
- Strategic Plan
- Awards & Scholarships
- Contact Us
The purpose of the Indigenous Mentorship Program is to match Indigenous Alberta lawyers with Indigenous law students and articling students. It provides an opportunity for students to meet and connect with experienced Indigenous counsel.
Mentors will meet one-on-one with students, four times a year providing advice, guidance and connections. Mentors and mentees are paired based on similar interests and backgrounds.
This program furthers the Indigenous Advisory Committee’s goal of creating an Indigenous legal network in Alberta that is inclusive to Indigenous legal perspectives.
Questions about this program? Contact Indigenous Initiatives for more information.
If you would like to register as an Indigenous mentor, fill out our Mentor Registration Form.
If you would like to register as an Indigenous mentee, fill out our Mentee Registration Form.