- About Us
- Executive Leadership Team
- Board & Committees
- Key Initiatives
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives
- Indigenous Initiatives
- Indigenous Land Acknowledgements
- Truth and Reconciliation Commission Call to Action #27
- Indigenous Summer Student Program
- Indigenous Mentorship Program
- Indigenous Cultural Competency Resources
- Indigenous Initiatives Counsel
- Innovation Sandbox
- Annual & Financial Reports
- Strategic Plan
- Awards & Scholarships
- Contact Us
Indigenous law students who want to participate in the program and meet the applicant criteria are invited to apply.
To register for this program, you must be a law student of First Nations, Inuit or Métis descent. You must also be enrolled in your first year (1L) of law school, with 1L completion in April 2024.
Qualifying Students must submit their application directly to the employers you have selected in your ISSP Student Registration Form.
Firms/organizations interested in participating in the ISSP program can apply here.
The 1L Employer Listing will be updated once the summer student recruitment dates have been released by the Law Society, and as firm/organization applications are received throughout the program year.
Listings below will be updated as firm/organizations applications are received. Use the arrows beside the headers to filter the opportunities by firm name, location or application deadline. Click on the plus sign beside the firm/org to find out more about this opportunity.
|Firm/Org||Location||Application Deadline||Apply||Qualifications||Areas of Practice|