- About Us
- Executive Leadership Team
- Board & Committees
- Key Initiatives
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives
- The Future of Professional Development
- Indigenous Initiatives
- Indigenous Land Acknowledgements
- Truth and Reconciliation Commission Call to Action #27
- Indigenous Advisory Committee
- Indigenous Summer Student Program
- Indigenous Mentorship Program
- Indigenous Cultural Competency Resources
- Innovation Sandbox
- Annual & Financial Reports
- Strategic Plan
- Awards & Scholarships
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact Us
The Law Society regulates entities providing legal services through the Innovation Sandbox and has the authority to revoke a provider’s Innovation Sandbox approval.
Complaints will be assessed on a case-by-case basis. They will be reviewed to determine their nature, the issues raised and whether they may be resolved through discussion or additional support.
Complaints regarding the professional conduct of Alberta lawyers will follow the Law Society’s usual regulatory process.
We accept complaints and use them to help us oversee the entities but we do not provide individual assistance to consumers seeking resolution to their complaints.