- About Us
- Executive Leadership Team
- Board & Committees
- Key Initiatives
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives
- Indigenous Initiatives
- Indigenous Land Acknowledgements
- Truth and Reconciliation Commission Call to Action #27
- Indigenous Summer Student Program
- Indigenous Mentorship Program
- Indigenous Cultural Competency Resources
- Indigenous Initiatives Counsel
- Innovation Sandbox
- Annual & Financial Reports
- Strategic Plan
- Awards & Scholarships
- Contact Us
The Law Society regulates entities providing legal services through the Innovation Sandbox and has the authority to revoke a provider’s Innovation Sandbox approval.
Complaints will be assessed on a case-by-case basis. They will be reviewed to determine their nature, the issues raised and whether they may be resolved through discussion or additional support.
Complaints regarding the professional conduct of Alberta lawyers will follow the Law Society’s usual regulatory process.
We accept complaints and use them to help us oversee the entities but we do not provide individual assistance to consumers seeking resolution to their complaints.
Innovation Sandbox Complaint Form
Please fill in the form below to register your complaint. A member of the Law Society may reach out to you to ask for further detail.