Pozner on Cross-Examination: Advanced Techniques Using the Chapter Method
Date: November 29, 2022
Location: Calgary, AB, or Live Stream (MT)
Address: Petroleum Club, 319 5 Ave SW
One cross-examination can be the difference between winning and losing at trial. Acclaimed cross-examination specialist Larry Pozner is back to equip you with the advanced techniques you need for successful cross-examinations. Pozner will share the signature approach that has made his bestselling book, Cross-Examination: Science and Techniques, a “go-to” resource on cross for advocates.
Larry’s entertaining and practical program provides you with powerful sample “chapters” and scripts that you can tailor to your own facts to conduct strong cross-examinations. He will also teach you how to derail your opponent and impeach the key witness – even the most evasive or talkative one – in just a matter of minutes.
Using realistic examples and step-by-step instructions, Pozner offers effective cross examination tips and strategies that you can implement immediately in your practice. Whether you are a seasoned litigator or a recent call, a day with Larry Pozner will help you improve your cross-examination preparation and results.
- How to train witnesses to say yes
- Constructive vs. destructive cross
- Effective impeachment techniques
- Preparing helpful witness and topic charts
- Controlling evasive witnesses
- Handling “I Don’t Know” and “I Don’t Remember”
- TAS Member: Discounted: $299.25 + Tax | Regular: $399.00 + Tax
- Non-member: Discounted: $449.25 + Tax | Regular: $599.00 + Tax
Register to attend in-person at the Petroleum Club or to watch the live stream online. Lunch is included for in-person attendees.