Divorce Law for Legal Support Staff (Edmonton)
Date: October 13, 2022
Address: LESA’s Program Space | 10088 102 Ave Suite 1401
This program will be offered as an in-person program only. LESA will not be offering this program via livestream.
Legal support staff, and their lawyers, are working together to adjust their practices in light of recent changes to the Divorce Act and court procedures. Join experienced faculty to consider the impact these changes have on your day to day practice. Explore issues that legal support staff frequently face in divorce matters and develop practical solutions to best support your lawyers.
- Broader divorce law issues and Divorce Act amendments
- Issues that may arise in pleadings
- Procedural issues and common applications
- The odd ones (relocation/Hague applications, validity of marriage, limitation(s) etc.)
- Courthouse filing/rejection issues
Time: 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Price: $400 + GST