- Learning Centre
- Lawyer Programs
- Key Resources
- Client Relationship Management
- Communication, Analytical & Research Skills
- Ethics & Professionalism
- Equity & Diversity
- Practice Management
- Retirement Guide
- Business Continuity and Succession Plan Guide and Checklist
- Substantive Legal Knowledge
- Trust Accounting & Safety
- Disaster Planning and Recovery
- Student Resources
- Public Resources
- Upcoming Events
- Media Room
- Latest from the Law Society
The following webinars guide lawyers through important information, options and resources related to transition of their legal careers. The videos provide general information to lawyers who are starting their own firms; moving to another firm; planning to become inactive; or seeking to reinstate, retire or resign.
The resources referenced in each presentation are summarized in this document.
Please note: These webinars were recorded before the circumstances related to COVID-19. Information and restrictions provided by government and public health authorities may differ from some of the information provided below. Visit our FAQ and updates page for more information related to the pandemic.
Please note that there are audio issues through the first 1:30 of the video.