- About Us
- Executive Leadership Team
- Board & Committees
- Key Initiatives
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives
- The Future of Professional Development
- Indigenous Initiatives
- Indigenous Land Acknowledgements
- Truth and Reconciliation Commission Call to Action #27
- Indigenous Advisory Committee
- Indigenous Summer Student Program
- Indigenous Mentorship Program
- Indigenous Cultural Competency Resources
- Innovation Sandbox
- Annual & Financial Reports
- Strategic Plan
- Awards & Scholarships
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact Us
Office hours: Mon - Fri 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Please note: Our physical office is currently closed due to the pandemic. We are working remotely and can be reached at the contact information listed below during office hours.
Toll-free numbers valid only in Alberta, Saskatchewan, Lower Mainland British Columbia, Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut.
The Law Society of Alberta is closed on all statutory and civic holidays.
Complaints about Lawyers
Find out more about the types of complaints the Law Society can or cannot help you with and how to make a complaint. To file your complaint, please complete the Information Concerning a Lawyer (ICAL) form before contacting our Intake Specialists.
Email an Intake Specialist
Board Members (Benchers)
For more information on the Benchers, visit the Directory.
Contact the Law Society’s Communications Department.
Law Society of Alberta
|Elizabeth Osler, QC||Chief Executive Officer & Executive Director|
|Cori Ghitter||Deputy Executive Director and Director, Policy and Education|
|Andrew Norton||Chief Information Officer and Director, Business Technology|
|Nadine Meade||Chief Financial Officer, Law Society and ALIA|
|Brita Wahl||Director, Human Resources|
|David Weyant, QC||Chief Operating Officer, ALIA|
|Nancy Carruthers||General Counsel & Director, Regulation|
Departments and Key Contacts
|Kendall Moholitny||Senior Manager, Professionalism|