Alberta Courts’ Restorative Justice Pilot Project Symposium
Date: March 31, 2022
Address: Via Webex
The Honourable Beverley Browne – Wîyasôw Iskweêw – Restorative Justice Committee is pleased to invite you to attend a Symposium by Webex to officially launch the Alberta Courts’ Restorative Justice Pilot Project.
Agenda – Webex starts at 4:15
- 4:15 Opening Prayer by Elder
- 4:20 Opening remarks by Chief Justice Moreau and Chief Judge Redman
- 4:30 Project overview by Justice Loparco and Judge Christopher
- 4:40 Prosecution Referral Guideline presentation by Matthew Hinshaw
- 5:00 Panel discussion with Indigenous leaders and urban RJ providers moderated by Andrea Ménard
- 5:40 Closing remarks by Deputy Chief Judge Durant
- 5:45 Closing Prayer by Elder
This event is FREE and open to all members of the bar and public. Register here.