Understanding the Dynamics of Domestic Violence for Family Law Practitioners
Dates: November 22, 2021 - November 25, 2021
The Provincial Association of Transition Houses and Services of Saskatchewan (PATHS) is offering training on the dynamics of domestic violence in the context of separation, divorce, and child custody and access.
This training qualifies for:
- 15 hours for Continuing Professional Development credits (4.5 hours of Ethics credits) with the Law Society of Saskatchewan
- 32 ADRIC Continuing Education & Engagement (CEE) points with the ADR Institute of Saskatchewan
- 15 hours for Continuing Professional Development credits with Law Society of British Columbia
- 15 hours for Continuing Professional Development credits with Law Society of Northwest Territories
- Alberta, Manitoba, and Yukon lawyers: consider including this course as a CPD learning activity in your annual Continuing Professional Development Plan
The training takes place over four mornings between Nov. 22 and Nov. 25 from 8 a.m. to noon MST. The cost of the program is $350.