The Legal Education Society of Alberta – Mediation of Family & Divorce Conflicts
Dates: September 18, 2023 - September 22, 2023
Location: Best Western Village Park Inn
Address: 1804 Crowchild Trl NW Calgary, Alberta T2M 3Y7
The Legal Education Society of Alberta is hosting a 5-day program to help lawyers develop the skills, knowledge and understanding to build a competent and professional mediation practice.
• five-stage mediation model;
• techniques of developing relationships in mediation;
• positional negotiation vs. interest based negotiation;
• five basic negotiating principles;
• intake interviews;
• mediation/arbitration agreements;
• calculating child support; and
• spousal support – advisory guidelines.
Mediation of Family & Divorce Conflicts satisfies one of the course requirements to become a collaborative professional and is recognized by collaborative law associations in Alberta.
Date: Sept.18 – Sept. 22
Time: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
This program has limited enrolment. Visit the Legal Education Society of Alberta website for more information and to register.