We maintain a calendar of events that promote continuous learning, professional competence and a sense of community among Alberta’s legal profession.
We are happy to consider events for inclusion on our calendar subject to the following guidelines:
- Your submission should include:
- Event name
- Brief description (1-2 sentences)
- Registration deadline (if applicable)
- Contact information
- Website URL for registration and/or event details
- Events that charge a registration fee or ticket price may not be approved if they are not associated with a non-profit legal organization. We do not post events of a commercial nature.
- Since the calendar can be viewed by the public on our website, submissions must specify who can attend the event.
- Events requiring RSVP/registration must specify these details and include appropriate links/information. The Law Society does not process event registrations for other organizations through our events calendar.
Email us your event submissions at least one week in advance of the event or event registration to allow time for the approval and posting process. If your event is submitted less than one week before its date, we cannot guarantee its publication.