- About Us
- Board & Committees
- Key Initiatives
- Annual & Financial Reports
- Strategic Plan
- Awards & Scholarships
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact Us
The mandate of the Practice Foundations Task Force is to:
- critically assess how students and new lawyers are trained in Alberta
- examine alternatives for training students and new lawyers in Alberta and present options to the Benchers
- engage with the legal profession and other stakeholders regarding student training and objectives
We conducted two surveys in May through June 2019 to better understand the current state of the articling system. View further details.
We are also forming the Practice Foundations Advisory Committee to address some of the key findings of the survey. Read more about the Committee’s mandate and role in the articling process moving forward.