What this service includes:
- Name, address, phone number, practising status, admission date and gender for practising lawyers of the Law Society of Alberta and students-at-law registered with the LSA.
- A practising status explanation.
What this service does not include:
- Contact information for non-practising and suspended Alberta lawyers, or those lawyers who have requested that their contact information not be provided.
- Any information about former, retired or disbarred Alberta lawyers.
- The disciplinary record for Alberta lawyers.
- Any disciplinary hearings that are pending in relation to an Alberta lawyer. This website includes a list of disciplinary matters that have a hearing date scheduled, but not for matters where no hearing date has been set.
About Your Privacy
This service is provided to members of the legal profession and the public to search for individual lawyers they may wish to contact on a professional basis or to verify their status. The information is not to be used for any commercial, marketing or fundraising purposes. If you would like to learn more, please refer to our privacy statement.